2 slices of bread, a cup of coffee and so many distactions

3:17:00 PM hanny arianty gultom 0 Comments

My body still waking up at a normal time hours even though it is a holiday, sorry not a holiday, but THE holiday. This is the time that I am waiting after a full school year, they called it a well-deserved break. 

But my first week full of organising, cleaning up stuffs and helping my sister who got sick because of the dengue fever. And this is my first time who really can do a self reflection and contemplation because I am too tired and overwhelmed. Not too mention the plumbing problem that made so much effort to do the dishes and laundry. The reason why is that, I did all the things by my self. I don't want to be drained too much. I need to slow down and take a step back for all the 'small things' that happened, it is surely small I need to be smart to find the solution.

The distractions here came from so many aspects, many areas, many ways. I don't know how important is to manage distractions, this skill right here, I hope to teach my children to learn it earlier. The easy distraction comes from how easy is to get the things that we enjoy, a one way click of watching a 40 episode of Netflix, a finger tips of strolling down the lane your Warriors Championship story, your willing to add more skills in to your resume, dealing with deadline, helping husband to build brands, thinking of how to lose weights while other things like dealing with daily house hold chores, what to cook or even order for today, what to play with my children and also how to support my husband in every way. 

I know I need to push the pause button. I need to step away and look from outside. What should I do things differently, I still need 7 weeks before the school start. This post is a big matter. I hope to share a good thing for the next post.

Love


hunz

You Might Also Like

0 comments: